Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Send me something !

On this 30th of August, a good day, a surprise waits for me at the campus' post office !! Yes a nice big mail from my mum !! Can't wait to open it (eventhough I already feel there is a strange smell around...)
As I open it (on my balcony for security) I smell something in between of chocolate and old cheese... Oh NOOOOO !!!
I find the chocolate opened, melted and already the ants of my room have found it ! The cheese is warm and greenish... :-( Only survivors: Bonne Maman cookies, Italian Cantucci Toscani and.. last but not least: viande sechee des grisons !!!!

Thank you anyway & Bon appétit !!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger vinc said...

ben au moins t as de la chance de pouvoir recevoir de la viande séchée !!! ici pour faire passer du chocolat, faut qu il soit emballer 10 fois.. et pas question de fromage ou de viande !! attention les virus !! trop nul quand meme.. en ce moment on est a la recherche de fromage suisse pour une tite fondue !! on a trouvé quelque chose de ressemblant alors on va tester tout ca bientot... au plaisir et savoure les bien tes biscuits et ta viande !! hmmmmmmmm bon appétit !

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alors, est ce que les biscuits avaient 1 ti gout de fromage fondu??! Promis, on pensera a t'envoyer des choses qui ne pourrissent pas ou ne fondent pas! Les emballages des boules Linz ca va non??! :P

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how how how..wassup baby???

i'll find a solution to send you some chocolate...don't worry ;)

i have an internet conection again, so see you on skype or msn

i'd like to taste this cheesychocolate

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home